Basis of the utility carrying system for specialists
Serves to carry utility gear on your waist. Offers easy initial configuration and later adjustments to match current needs and tools used. Keeps all the required gear easily accessible without having to climb down the ladder or scaffolding.
This utility belt is based on reliable PALS webbing, allowing for quick and versatile configuration of carried gear. Its shape was designed to adjust to the wearer's body shape. The belt is filled with 20 mm thick foam to keep the wearer comfortable, and lined with anti-slipping fabric to avoid its accidental shifting. Any belt can be placed through the interior tunnel, becoming the basis of the carrying rig. Access to the interior tunnel is made easier thanks to openings in the bottom part of the belt, which also help attach other gear to the underlying belt (such as Strider waist packs with vertical mounting, drill holster, or bags for nails and screws). Stiffened version is designed to support heavier pockets and provides better weight distribution. Small area of contact surface with the wearer's body makes the belt suitable for high temperatures. Utility belt requires using waist belt (available separately).
Test the present-day, practical way of carrying gear!
- Exceptional quality of CORDURA INVISTA® fabric
- Amann Synton threads provide high seam durability
- Fully compatible with PALS system
- Quick and versatile configuration of carried gear
- Interior wall adjusts to the wearer's body shape
- Interior lined with anti-fliding fabric.
- Easy attachment of additional carrying gear to the basic belt.
- Comfortable and suitable for high temperatures
|Length M||83 cm||32,7"|
|Length L||103 cm||40,55"|
|Weights||220 g||7,8 oz|